The new CL-S series of Industrial Desktop barcode printers is builds on the success of the CLP-521, CLP-621 and CLP-631 printers. In all cases, you should be able to drop in the CL-S model in place of the existing CLP model.
Now features best-in-class performance, reliability and durability. Look at some of the fantastic features of the CL-S521, CL-S621 and CL-S631.
- Adjustable media sensor as standard with label gap and black mark sensing.
- Hi-Lift mechanism for easy ribbon and media loading.
- Hi-Open case for vertical opening and safe closing.
- Durable self-contained metal mechanism for durable operation.
- Cross-Emulation automatically switches to Zebra ZPL and Datamax language emulations installed as standard.
- 360 metre ribbon capacity for fewer ribbon changes with standard 1 inch ribbon cores.
- ARCP ribbon anti-wrinkle and automatic tensioning system.
- Optional internal Wireless LAN and Ethernet interfaces.
- Use the BASIC Interpreter for specialist applications
- Internal 5-inch (125 mm) media capacity.
- External 8-inch (200mm) holder is available.
- Wide range of ribbon options inside wound and outside wound.
- Internal power supply for reliability and hassle-free operation.
- Fast print speed up to 150 mm/s (6 ips) on the CL-S521 and CL-S621 in DT
- 300 dpi version for tiny barcodes, crisp text, logos, pictures
- Backward compatibility with the CLP-521, CLP-621 and CLP-631 printers.